Monday, September 14, 2009

Perfumes I like

Wow if it wasn't for testers I think I would be lost when it comes to perfumes... there are so many there right now and I find that I'm about equally turned on and turned off to them. Half the time I will love something right away and the other half be disgusted or wonder who would want to smell like that.
Some fruit perfumes smell good but for the most part I can't understand wanting to smell like food. I'm usually drawn to more light, girly scents or flower smells. I also prefer some more musky smells if they are not too strong.
I would have to say right now my favorites are Ralph Lauren Cool for Women and something from Zumiez (wish I could remember what). Day to day I love the Sexiest Fantasies smells, the purple and blue ones which I love to layer together.
I was amazed (and amused) to find this list of unique fragrances here: fun perfume. Check it out for a laugh or for a unique scent or gift. I'm definitely ordering some!

No comments:

Post a Comment