Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zombie Con 2009

An upcoming Milwaukee horror convention, Zombie Con will focus on the zombie side specifically! It's going to take place at the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Convention Center on October 10th and 11th. So far the lineup could be better in my opinion. Big name and excellent actor Sid Haig will be in attendance and it's almost worth the $35 ticket price just to see him alone. The couple other people I would be at all excited to meet are the woman who played the zombie girl in the original Night of the Living Dead and the man who played the first Jason in Friday the 13th. I'm hoping more guests will be announced in the coming months to make the event more exciting and worthwhile. I'm also looking forward to seeing what other events will be confirmed. Tattoo contests, costume contests and film screenings are always fun. I'll update again when more information comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment